List Your Property For Rent
HigginsBeachMaine.com is the area's leading vacation rental management company.
We provide full service or referral service vacation management to maximize your beach real estate investment.
Whether you have just 1 week or all 52,
we'll customize a management plan that works for you!
- Owned and operated by local residents, life-long Higgins Beacher and Realtors.
- Exceptional service with a proactive and professional approach. As Realtors and investment property owners, we understand the unique complexities of managing personal real estate.
- Team approach includes dedicated reservation manager, head of house keeping and a maintenance person to help ensure smooth turnovers and that property issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- We offer a solid recommendation of market rents reflecting an honest assessment of current market conditions.
- HigginsBeachMaine.coms website provides information about vacation rentals, local businesses and the beach community. We receive thousands of unique visits each month.
- Your Beach Cottage will have its own webpage featuring multiple photos, an availability grid and map.
- Negotiating and promotion of your interests. Weekly vacationers are required to sign our Vacation Rental Agreement prior to checking in. This agreement clearly defines expectations and responsibilities for the tenant ensuring your cottage is treated properly. Security deposit insurance is purchased by new renters for further protection.
- Our monthly E-letter and unique marketing keeps thousands of people in touch with and interested in the beach community, helping to ensure low vacancy.
- Reservation booking and accounting of all weekly rentals. This includes contract execution, money collection, disbursement and the charging, collection and filing of state lodging tax.
- Screening of winter applicants including credit check and back ground check that includes sex offender registry, bankruptcy, fugitive, eviction records and tenant reports.
- Execution of leases, state and federal required disclosures and handling of security deposit.