Vacation Rental Damage Protection
You decided on a rental property so you could feel at home while on vacation. While we know you would treat your rental as well as your home, we also know that accidents can happen. Our Damage Protection fee covers you in case something does go wrong (please terms and conditions below).
What if something happens?
Simply report any damage that occurred during your stay to us when you leave. Dont be afraid to report the damage - thats why we offer this protection. Just make sure you provide as much information as possible about how the damage occurred.
*Vacation Rental Damage Coverage Policy Terms & Conditions
If you occupy an accommodation and you damage the real or personal property assigned to that accommodation during your trip, our Damage Protection Policy will cover the expenses associated with the repair or the actual cash value of the property up to $1,000. You will be responsible for any expenses over the initial $1,000. This coverage is provided to you and all travelers under the reservation agreement for the trip provided you are listed on the lease agreement.
Coverage is not provided for loss due to:
- inclement weather or natural disaster;
- your intentional acts or gross negligence;
- normal wear and tear of the real or personal property assigned to the accommodation;
- any damage that occurs if you are in violation of the lease agreement;
- loss, theft or damage to any personal effects owned by you or brought on the covered trip by you;
- loss, theft or damage caused by any person other than you or the your traveling companions with whom you share the accommodation reservation unless substantiated by a police report.
Your duties in the event of a loss:
- take all reasonable, necessary steps to protect the property and prevent further damage to it;
- report the loss in writing prior to check-out to the staff responsible for managing the accommodation;
- provide us all relevant documentation such as the lease agreement, police report and damage estimate.